In some organizations, individual users will need to connect with their audiences through modern channels, but won’t need Sprinklr’s entire Unified Front Office Platform. For example, a manager of a single hotel branch, or a financial advisor utilizing social selling. This is where Sprinklr Distributed comes in.
In this course you will learn:
- An overview of Sprinklr Distributed
- How to get started with Sprinklr Distributed
- How to publish content to social media accounts
- How to engage with people online across modern digital channels
- How to measure and listen to real-time digital insights
Learn all this along with some valuable context and use cases to make sure you get the most out of the Sprinklr Distributed Platform.